Sanitation policies & what to expect when you visit our studio.
What to expect when you visit our studio.
To our valued clients,
While we have always met high sanitation standards, we’re taking on additional disinfection procedures to help keep you and our staff safe. Please know that the wellness and safety of our customers is our number one concern, so we are also implementing the following procedures to protect the health and well-being of guests and staff.
- All clients and employees will be required to wear a mask while in the studio. When you are face up during treatment we ask you leave it on. When face down we understand it may be uncomfortable and hard to breathe. You may remove your mask while face down during your service.
- Please arrive on-time for your appointment but not early. We are asking all guest to wait in their car until your service provider is ready for you.
- No children, family, or friends during your appointment. Please come to your appointment alone. Our waiting area will not be utilized at the moment for guests to wait.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE STUDIO
COVID CLEAN CHECK IN
PLEASE CALL OR TEXT TO CHECK IN (850) 356-6311
- Please text us your full name and appointment time.
- Best part of waiting in your car is you get to pick your waiting room music :)
- When your service provider is ready we will call or text you to come in.
- You will be asked to sign a liability waiver prior to your service. We send all liability waivers to the email you provided during booking, 1 day before your appointment at 7am. A liability waiver must be filled out for each visit.
- Upon arriving to the studio we will check you in by phone or text and ask that you wait in your car until your service provider is ready.
- When you enter the studio we will take your temperature with a touch-less infrared thermometer. Anything over 100F will be rescheduled.
- Guest are required to wash their hands with soap and water upon arrival to the studio.
COVID CLEAN CHECK OUT
- To allow for touch-less transactions, we are using our COVID FREE CHECK OUT system. This allows us to send the entire checkout experience including viewing the total charge, tipping, and signing the transaction, directly to your mobile device. This helps us to reduce physical contact with business devices while providing you with a seamless, professional checkout experience.
- A mask is required when you enter our studio. If you are receiving a massage you may remove your mask when face down, but a mask is required when you are face up for your massage. If you are receiving a facial treatment you may remove your mask for your treatment. All hair removal services a mask must be worn unless the face is being waxed. We have an optional face shield as an extra layer of protection between you and your provider upon request.
- There will be no beverage service. We recommend you bring your own reusable filled water bottle with you to enjoy after your service.
- We will continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet in the studio except between you and your service provider. We have placed social distancing markers in our reception area to help assist with distancing.
- Hugging and handshaking and anything other than the required contact to provide your service should be avoided at this time.
- Face massage will not be included in any bodywork.
- We are only offering 60 or 90 minute services.
- Himalayan Salt Stone are suspended until further notice.
- Weekly yoga is suspended until further notice.
We are temporarily adjusting our cancellation and reschedule policy from 24-hours to 12-hours. Clients are encouraged to contact us immediately if they show any fever or related symptoms. All client information is kept confidential and will not be released. No-shows will continue to be charged in full for missed appointments. We care about the safety of our clients and staff. That is why we ask you to reschedule if you are sick. If you show up and we decide that your condition may be a health hazard for other customers and your service provider, we reserve the right to refuse service. If you experience symptoms of a common cold we still ask you to reschedule, during these uncertain times we are electing to err on the side of caution to be especially careful with your health as well as our own. We appreciate your understanding.
- Please reschedule your appointment if within the last 2 weeks of your appointment you or a member of your household have traveled by cruise ship, or international travel.
- Please reschedule if you as well as any household members have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Please reschedule if you as well as any household members have knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
PLEASE CANCEL IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain (Like body aches with flu)
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
STRINGENT DISINFECTION PROCEDURES ARE FOLLOWED BETWEEN EVERY CLIENT. PLEASE REST ASSURED THAT THIS HAPPENS UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, BUT WE ARE TAKING ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES. BODYWORKS OF PERDIDO KEY AND IT'S EMPLOYEES HAVE ALL BEEN CERTIFIED IN INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL.
- We allot 30 minutes between each service to ensure adequate time for cleaning procedures.
- We have added air purifiers to our studio space and all treatment rooms to assist in us all breathing clean air. All treatment rooms have HEPA air purifiers with UV bulbs to help capture airborne germs.
- Throughout the studio, there is hand sanitizer available for both guests and staff. All Bodyworks treatment rooms are supplied with hand sanitizer, eco-friendly cleaning solution, and rubbing alcohol.
- Our massage therapist thoroughly wash from their hands to their elbows before and after each client, following the CDC guidelines for proper hand washing. Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage Therapist follow the same protocols including their feet.
- Disinfection of doorknobs and treatment areas are done before and after each service.
- You will always be provided with clean sanitized linens, towels, robes, blankets for each service.
- Employees and contractors will have their temperature taken before the start of their shift and before working with our guest.
- If an employee is exposed or tests positive for COVID-19 we will reach out to clients that may be directly
affected to inform of possible exposure, and encourage testing. The employee will be required to be tested and will not be permitted to return to work until a negative result is received. We will always adhere to the same standards that we ask of our clients. If we can not complete our COVID-19 waiver, we will not risk your health.
We encourage our guest to contact us with any questions, special request, or concerns. This approach will help to provide a safe and comfortable working environment for giving and receiving massage therapy and skin care services during this stressful time. I hope we can help you feel better soon, and as time passes we hope to also ease up some of these operating restrictions. Our ultimate goal is to keep everyone safe, healthy, and feeling good.
Cindy and the Bodyworks Team