Sanitation policies & what to expect when you visit our studio.
What to expect when you visit our studio.
To our valued clients,
While we have always met high sanitation standards, we’re taking on additional disinfection procedures to help keep you and our staff safe. Please know that the wellness and safety of our customers is our number one concern, so we are also implementing the following procedures to protect the health and well-being of guests and staff.
- All clients and employees will be required to wear a mask while in the studio. When you are face up during treatment we ask you leave it on. When face down we understand it may be uncomfortable and hard to breathe. You may remove your mask while face down during your service.
- Please arrive on-time for your appointment but not early. We are asking all guest to wait in their car until we text you that your service provider is ready.
- No children, family, or friends during your appointment. Please come to your appointment alone. Our waiting area will not be utilized at the moment for guests to wait.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE STUDIO
TEXT TO CHECK IN (850) 356-6311
Please text us your full name
We will confirm check in with the best emoji…we love hearts xoxo
Best part of waiting in your car is you get to pick your waiting room music :)
When your service provider is ready you will receive a text saying “Time to relax”
- You will be asked to sign a liability waiver prior to your service. If you wish to read and print the waiver in advance, please download it here.
- Upon arriving to the studio we will check you in by text and ask that you wait in your car until your service provider is ready.
- On arrival we will take your temperature with a touch-less infrared thermometer. Anything over 100F will be rescheduled.
- To allow for touch-less transactions, we will confirm your check-out amount and sign for you with a smiley face! .
- Our waiting area will be closed until further notice.
- Guest are required to wash their hands with soap and water upon arrival to the studio.
- There will be no beverage service. We recommend you bring your own reusable filled water bottle with you to enjoy after your service.
- We will continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet in the studio (except between you and your massage therapist or esthetician)
- Face massage will not be included in any bodywork.
- We are only offering 60 or 90 minute services.
- Hot Stone, Himalayan Salt Stone, Cupping, and Bamboo Massage are suspended until further notice.
- Weekly yoga is suspended until further notice.
- Hugging and handshaking and anything other than the required contact to provide your service should be avoided at this time.
We are temporarily adjusting our cancellation and reschedule policy from 24-hours to 12-hours. Clients are encouraged to contact us immediately if they show any fever or related symptoms. All client information is kept confidential and will not be released. No-shows will continue to be charged in full for missed appointments. We care about the safety of our clients and staff. That is why we ask you to reschedule if you are sick. If you show up and we decide that your condition may be a health hazard for other customers and your service provider, we reserve the right to refuse service. If you experience symptoms of a common cold we still ask you to reschedule, during these uncertain times we are electing to err on the side of caution to be especially careful with your health as well as our own. We appreciate your understanding.
- Please cancel your appointment if within the last 2 weeks of your appointment you have traveled by plane or cruise ship, or to any city outside of our own that is or has been considered a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections within the last 45 days.
- Please cancel your appointment if you as well as any household members have traveled out of the country within the last 14 days.
- Please cancel if you as well as any household members have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 45 days.
- Please cancel if you as well as any household members have knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 45 days.
PLEASE CANCEL IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain (Like body aches with flu)
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
STRINGENT DISINFECTION PROCEDURES ARE FOLLOWED BETWEEN EVERY CLIENT. PLEASE REST ASSURED THAT THIS HAPPENS UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, BUT WE ARE TAKING ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES. BODYWORKS OF PERDIDO KEY AND IT'S EMPLOYEES HAVE ALL BEEN CERTIFIED IN INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL.
- We have extended times between guest to 45 minutes to ensure adequate time for cleaning procedures.
- We have added air purifiers to our studio space and all treatment rooms to assist in us all breathing clean air. All treatment rooms have HEPA air purifiers with UV bulbs to help capture airborne germs.
- Throughout the studio, there is hand sanitizer available for both guests and staff. All Bodyworks treatment rooms are supplied with hand sanitizer, eco-friendly cleaning solution, and rubbing alcohol.
- Our massage therapist thoroughly wash from their hands to their elbows before and after each client, following the CDC guidelines for proper hand washing. Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage Therapist follow the same protocols including their feet.
- Our appointment start times will be staggered for all therapist to ensure our guest are not exposed to other guest.
- Disinfection of doorknobs and treatment areas are done before and after each service.
- You will always be provided with clean sanitized linens, towels, robes, blankets for each service.
- Employees and contractors will have their temperature taken before the start of their shift and before working with our guest. Anyone with a temperature above 100F will be sent home and prevented from working with clients and coworkers.
We encourage our guest to contact us with any questions, special request, or concerns. This approach will help to provide a safe and comfortable working environment for giving and receiving massage therapy during this stressful time. I hope we can help you feel better soon, and as time passes we hope to also ease up some of these operating restrictions. Our ultimate goal is to keep everyone safe, healthy, and feeling good.
Cindy and the Bodyworks Tribe